Resources and partners
Yosemite Mariposa County Tourism Bureau retains several vendors to help carry out its broad range of activities:
- Noble Studios – Noble Studios advises and assists YMCTB in their media purchases and execution of campaigns.
- Townsend Public Affairs – Assistance with legislative issues in Washington D.C. and Sacramento involving Yosemite National Park and Mariposa County as well as sourcing grants and financial support for large-scale projects affecting tourism in the county.
- International Offices – Through the umbrella operations of Visit California, the YMCTB contracts with representation offices in Australia, Germany, Scandinavia, and the United Kingdom. Activities include daily representation of the destination to the travel trade, media, and consumer. The offices carry out educational training programs for front-line travel agents, develop itineraries and programs with tour operators, pitch story ideas to the media, and coordinate cooperative promotions with airlines, tour operators, and non-tourism sector companies.
- Jennifer Sweeney Communications – Assists YMCTB by both proactively and reactively pitching the regions lodging and business partners to domestic travel writers and editors. The organization also sources press trips to Yosemite Mariposa County to have journalists and content creators visit and produce earned media on the destination.
We are able to enhance our marketing outreach through affiliation with several organizations that help us extend our limited marketing dollars:
- Visit California
- Gold Country Visitor Association
- High Sierra Visitors Council
- Brand USA
- Yosemite Gateway Partners
- San Francisco Travel
- Sacramento CVB and others
- Central Valley Tourism Authority