Who doesn’t love a day of hiking, biking or gold panning in Yosemite Mariposa County? We all do. But great fun can also bring sore muscles and the need to let someone else take care of you for a little while.
That’s where Yosemite’s spas and wellness centers come in.
After a vigorous day of exploring Yosemite National Park, nothing beats a little self-care in the form of a relaxing massage, a refreshing facial or a sultry sauna. One of our premier wellness centers, The luxurious Ascent Spa Tenaya Lodge at Yosemite delivers in state-of-the-art style and luxury. The Double Silver LEED-certified location treats guests to an all-new service menu, featuring a full suite of high-end offerings. From soothing facials to full service packages, this spa is inspired by the iconic, breathtaking natural beauty of Yosemite Mariposa County.
For a one-of-a-kind spa experience, make sure you visit the Yosemite Health Spa at the Yosemite Bug Rustic Mountain Resort. This unique wellness center features an oxygen-fed stainless steel tub, sauna, a range of massage therapies, yoga workshops and so much more.
For a spiritual experience, visit Balanced Rock Foundation in El Portal where you’ll enjoy a retreat or backpack journey like no other. Cultivate holistic health and wellness while rejuvenating yourself at Balanced Rock.
From the luxury of four-diamond Yosemite spas and wellness centers to the eclectic comfort of the Yosemite Health Spa, there is little doubt you will leave your spa experience feeling healthier, happier and ready to take on another big day in Yosemite National Park.
Ready for your massage? We thought so. Check out our Yosemite spas and wellness center listings in this guide below.
- Mindful CaféThink of your favorite meeting place, that little café on the corner that just makes you feel good and comforted and supported. That is Mindful Café. Mindful Café offers new […]Read More
- Whitefawn WellnessOur life-changing Wellness Programs are designed to help you manifest real happiness and achieve long lasting success, harmony and balance in all areas of your life. You’ll learn simple techniques, […]Read More
- The Wellness NookThe Wellness Nook offers cleanses, scrubs, and steams are all available to provide you with a radiant glow and soft, hydrated skin. Vitamin serums rejuvenate the skin and our designer […]Read More
- Ascent Spa at Tenaya at YosemiteThe Ascent Spa Tenaya at Yosemite. Enter a world of relaxation and rejuvenation. Ascent Spa offers a full range of treatments including massage, body wraps, facials, and nails. Or just […]Read More
- Yosemite Health SpaThe Yosemite Health Spa in the lower lodge has its own garden deck overlooking the valley below. With a yoga studio, massage and treatment rooms, locally made herbal steep baths, […]Read More
- Balanced Rock FoundationBalanced Rock is a health and wellness non-profit offering custom guided adventures, retreats, and yoga teacher training in and around Yosemite National Park. Their retreats and backpack trips harness the […]Read More