Don’t forget your bike when you come to visit Yosemite Mariposa County! You’ll find great mountain biking trails in the foothills and National Forest lands surrounding Yosemite. It’s a great way to see more, get some fresh air and enjoy a fun activity outdoors. For example, check out Exchequer Mountain Bike Park for bike-only trails built and maintained especially for mountain bikers and overlooking the fresh clear waters of Lake McClure. Or take a ride through bike-friendly Stockton Creek Preserve just behind the town of Mariposa.
In Yosemite Valley, bike rentals are available during the warmer months of the year. There are small bikes and trailers for children, and tandem and hand crank bikes for the visually or physically impaired. With more than 12 miles of paved, mostly flat trails, riding a bicycle is a fun, easy way to see Yosemite Valley. The 12-mile loop usually takes an average of 2 hours to complete.
- Yosemite E-bikingE-biking is the best way to experience the gateway to Yosemite. Explore all of what Mariposa County has to offer, whether its learning the history of the area and exploring […]Read More
- Devil’s Peak (Signal Peak Lookout Tower)Looking for a nice long mountain bike ride, or an easy off-road ADV or ATV adventure with spectacular summit views? Check out this ride to the top of Devil’s Peak, […]Read More
- Goat Meadow Trailhead and Snowplay AreaGoat Meadow’s notoriety comes primarily from the winter and its reputation as a family-friendly snow play area. However, beyond the nearby hills that make for exciting sledding trails, lies a […]Read More
- Exchequer Mountain Bike ParkImagine 700 acres with 900 feet elevation gain on prime riding terrain dedicated exclusively to mountain biking. The Exchequer Mountain Bike Park welcomes riders of all ages and abilities to […]Read More
- Curry Village Bike StandBiking around Yosemite Valley is the perfect way to roll. It’s faster and easier than walking, making it ideal for covering more ground. Take off on your own schedule and […]Read More
- Yosemite Valley Lodge Bike StandBiking around Yosemite Valley is one of the best ways to see Yosemite Valley sights. Bikes are easy to park, so you can ride them right up to a store, […]Read More