In Yosemite Mariposa County, the winter season is a time of accentuated beauty, peace and serenity, punctuated with winter activities like skiing, snowshoeing, and sledding.
- Plan a Last Minute Trip to YosemitePlanning a last minute trip to Yosemite? We’ve got you covered with the best places to stay, shop and play while you’re in Yosemite and Mariposa County.Read More
- 5 Tips to Get the Most from Your Visit to Yosemite this SummerHome to world-renowned iconic views, Yosemite National Park is an international attraction, and maximizing your visit to Yosemite this summer is a must.Read More
- Yosemite Photography: Winter Photo TipsDiscover tips for capturing the beauty of Yosemite National Park with this guide to Yosemite Photography: How to get the best Yosemite Photos.Read More
- Budget Travel to YosemiteOne of the best thing about Yosemite is that you can experience majestic scenery on either a backpacker budget or enjoy all the finer things in life in four-star luxury.Read More
- Cross Country Skiing to Glacier PointIt’s winter in Yosemite Valley. The crowds are gone, the roads are empty, and a fresh layer of snow covers the ground. Pine trees and meadows are cloaked in white. […]Read More
- Visiting Yosemite in Winter: Top Travel TipsVisiting Yosemite in Winter If you have never visited Yosemite in the winter season then you are missing out on one of the most beautiful times to see the park. […]Read More
- The Ahwahnee Hotel’s Signature Food and Wine EventsFood and Wine Events at the Park’s Historic Lodge, The Ahwahnee Hotel Each fall and winter, Yosemite National Park presents three unique food & wine events at the park’s historic […]Read More