Articles that focus specifically on lodging options and/or lodging destinations.
*** If one of the sub-categories is checked, also check this.
- Welcome Back: The Return of the Yosemite Bed & BreakfastTreat yourself to the welcoming charm of a bed and breakfast in Yosemite Mariposa County. With friendly and knowledgeable local hosts, and like-minded travelers to share stories and recommendations, it's an ideal way to enrich your trip. Here is an introduction to some of the great bed and breakfast experiences in this county.Read More
- H2O Hotels: Lodging Near Water in Yosemite Mariposa CountyFind flow with lodging near water in Yosemite Mariposa County. Enjoy the relaxing sounds of a river tumbling by outside your bedroom window, or wake up to the view across a serene mountain lake from your home away from home. Let us introduce you to a few places to stay in Yosemite Mariposa County where flow is only a few steps away.Read More
- Parkas to Poppies: Winter Meets Spring in Yosemite Mariposa CountyThe transition from winter to spring in Yosemite Mariposa county is a magical time that combines the quiet and beauty of winter with the warmth and freshness of spring. Plan a trip to Yosemite Mariposa County and discover the magic for yourself.Read More
- The Getaway You’re Dreaming of is in Yosemite Mariposa CountyTime to explore a dream weekend getaway that's easy to get to, and yet far from the daily routine. Discover all that Yosemite Mariposa County has to offer.Read More
- Five New Things Coming to Yosemite Mariposa County in 2023In a destination as timeless as Yosemite Mariposa County, it may seem on the surface that there wouldn’t be too much new to expect for returning visitors in 2023. But just like the landscape, Yosemite is ever-changing and always provides something new to experience.Read More
- Holiday Stays in Yosemite Mariposa CountyYosemite Mariposa County for the holidays is sparkling and bright. It’s snowtime at higher elevations with winter recreation on the itinerary and snow-capped scenery on the horizon. Rolling down all-season highways to Sierra Gold Country, you can celebrate below the snowline with all the trimmings of the season on full display.Read More
- Bliss Camp: Autumn in Yosemite Mariposa CountyAutumn in Yosemite Mariposa County is the season locals wait for all year for its fine weather and quiet forests. It's a great time to get away to the mountains with the kids (or maybe just sneak off on your own!)Read More
- Historic Hotels of Yosemite Mariposa CountyChoose to stay in historic hotels and lodging in Yosemite Mariposa County and experience this region's legacy firsthand. Staying in these historic places makes you a part of their long-standing history, and adds a unique dimension to a visit to Yosemite Mariposa County.Read More
- Good to Gather: The Season of GivingGather in Yosemite in October and November to celebrate the season of giving with a fine harvest of sights and experiences. Find tips on where to stay and what to see during this golden season in Yosemite.Read More
- Glamping Glory Days in Yosemite Mariposa CountyTry glamping in Yosemite Mariposa County! With a wide array of options ranging from rustic to refined, you'll find lodging that's both comfortable & close to nature.Read More