Taste Mariposa! From full-bodied wines to delicious craft brews, Mariposa’s vintners and brewers love to share their craft with visitors. Ideally situated in the Sierra foothills, Mariposa wineries are thriving and producing topnotch vintage. The location is excellent for growing wine grapes, which ripen during hot summer days and cool in the night air from the Sierras.
But wait, if hops, barley and rye are more your speed try a locally crafted beer at 1850.
- The Californian CommissaryExplore a world of flavors with our handcrafted charcuterie items and pre-made picnic baskets, perfect for your Yosemite adventures or local getaways. Taste the essence of California with us.Read More
- The Local GrapeThe Local Grape is a wine bar and bottle shop that specializes in wines of the Sierra Foothills American Viticultural Area (AVA) and more importantly highlights the wines grown and/or […]Read More
- Sierra Cider Farm and CiderySierra Cider is an apple orchard and cidery in the historic foothills of Central California near the north gate of Yosemite National Park. Come take a walk through our orchard […]Read More
- Rauch Ranch Vineyards and WineryRauch Ranch Vineyards and Winery grows and processes wine grapes on their 15 acre vineyard. Varieties include: Zinfandel, Viognier, Petite Syrah, Syrah, Tempranillo, Sangiovese and port varieties. They currently offer […]Read More
- CostaLivos Mountain Gold Olive OilAt CostaLivos, olive oil is their passion. The CostaLivos olive grove is nestled in the western foothills of the Sierra Nevada mountain range, warmed by the California sun and watered […]Read More
- Casto Oaks Fine Wine and ArtCasto Oaks Fine Wine and Art, Mount Bullion Vineyard, which produces wine labeled Casto Oaks. From smooth cabs to jammy zins, this family winery produces great wines all from Mariposa […]Read More
- Silver Fox VineyardsSilver Fox Vineyards, Award winning Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, and Rhone varietal wines. Established in 1989, the Silver Fox Vineyard is owned and operated by commercial photographer, Marvin Silver and his […]Read More
- Butterfly Creek WineryThe largest vineyard in the county, Butterfly Creek Winery, is set in the picturesque Snow Creek area north of Bootjack. Owned by John and Colleen Gerken, Butterfly Creek specializes in […]Read More