Benefits of Yarts
- Enjoy regularly scheduled public transit service into Yosemite National Park and the gateway communities along its routes in buses that are air-conditioned and equipped for rider comfort.
- Access the park on multiple runs each day, year-round on Highway 140 from Merced through Mariposa. Routes on Highway 41 from Fresno, Highway 120 from Sonora and Highway 395 and 120 from Mammoth Lakes only operate during summer months.
- Reservations are recommended to ride on YARTS.
- Your entrance fee to Yosemite is included in the bus fee and child’s fare is free with one paying adult. See ticket prices here.
- YARTS stops at many hotels along the way to Yosemite on Highway 140. There are several stops near hotels in Mariposa and two stops at hotels in El Portal. Ask your hotel how close the nearest YARTS stop is when you make your booking and leave your car at home.