Articles that focus specifically on lodging options and/or lodging destinations.
*** If one of the sub-categories is checked, also check this.
- Yosemite Mariposa Winter VacationsWhether your preference lean toward the simplicity of staying close to the out of doors, or you're looking for a winter lodging basecamp with all the amenities, Yosemite Mariposa County has something to delight you this winter season.Read More
- Thanksgiving Vacations in Yosemite MariposaThe best holiday getaways bring family and friends together in places that honor the occasion. With breathtaking scenery and larger-than-life natural landmarks, the Yosemite Mariposa region sets the stage for epic Thanksgiving vacations.Read More
- Luxury Hotels and Cabins in Yosemite Mariposa CountyTreat yourself to luxury hotels and cabins in Yosemite Mariposa County - lodging options to match the majesty of the mountains.Read More
- Yosemite Mariposa County for the Whole FamilyYosemite National Park and Mariposa County set the stage for epic family getaways, with the more children, parents, grandparents, and even great grandparents tagging along the merrier.Read More
- The Gold Country Makes a Winter or Holiday Getaway EasyThe elevations of foothill towns like Mariposa, Catheys Valley and Coulterville means the family can have a safe, relaxed and easy holiday experience without the snowpack of the High Sierra. Plus, Yosemite Valley is just a short drive away on the low-elevation Highway 140, historically referred to as the “All-Weather Highway”.Read More
- A Snowy Weekend Getaway or Holiday Awaits in the High SierraA High Sierra Holiday is just the escape your family needs this holiday season after a long and hectic year.Read More
- Making Vacation Rentals Your Yosemite Mariposa County BasecampThere are hundreds of vacation rental properties available in Mariposa County. Value, extra space, safety, and an authentic, more personalized experience are some of the advantages.Read More
- Yosemite RV CampingLearn how to find RV Camping on your Yosemite National park visit. Navigate in-park camping and learn about convenient alternatives nearby in Mariposa County.Read More
- Reasons to Plan a Family Trip to Yosemite Mariposa County This WinterBring the whole family to Yosemite for a winter visit. There is something for every generation - incomparable scenic beauty and plenty to do for everyone.Read More
- The Ahwahnee Hotel Yosemite, a Historic LodgeNestled in the heart of Yosemite Valley is a place much younger than its neighboring cliffs and trees, but with no shortage of history of its own. The Ahwahnee hotel is one of Yosemite’s many gems. Today its known for its astounding amenities, amazing architecture and fabulous holiday festivities.Read More