Articles that focus specifically on lodging options and/or lodging destinations.
*** If one of the sub-categories is checked, also check this.
- 7 Reasons the Best Time to Stay at The Ahwahnee Hotel is During Fall & WinterThe Ahwahnee hotel is magnificent in any season. However consider these top 7 reasons to prefer the quieter months of fall and winter for your stay.Read More
- Five reasons why you should choose a B&B for your Yosemite tripThere are a number of amazing lodging choices in Yosemite Mariposa County that can all make your stay a memorable one, but one that certainly should not be overlooked when you’re booking your next trip are bed-and-breakfasts.Read More
- Places to Stay Near YosemiteThe best places to stay near Yosemite are nestled in beautiful Mariposa County. Places to stay near Yosemite include a wide of variety of budget-friendly options from bed and breakfasts, hotels, campgrounds, motels and more.Read More
- Best Ways to Get to Yosemite in WinterWinter is well on its way, and with Yosemite National Park opened all year long, knowing the best way to get to Yosemite in winter is something all visitors to the area value. From snow covered valley floors, breathtaking scenery, and the quiet that comes from observing each snowflake falling gently from the sky, traveling safely to Yosemite in the colder months is a bit different than visiting during the spring and summer seasons. Learn more about the best ways to get to Yosemite in the winter.Read More
- 10 Reasons to Plan a Family Holiday in Mariposa CountyThe holidays commemorate a coming together with friends and family to appreciate life’s gifts and enjoy quality time. It also happens to be a magical time to be in the Sierra Nevada foothills. So, why not combine the two? Here are 10 reasons why you should consider a “staycation” at a vacation rental in Mariposa County for your upcoming celebration.Read More
- The Magic of the Holidays: Tenaya at YosemiteNestled among a forested mountain setting dusted with snow, Tenaya Lodge at Yosemite is a picture perfect holiday getaway complete with all the makings for magical seasonal fun. This AAA Four-Diamond Yosemite winter wonder lodge delights visitors with festive décor and a range of activities from epic gingerbread house decorating sessions, to twirling around an outdoor ice rink next to a crackling fire, ensuring that ever every visit is truly wrapped up with a bow.Read More
- Plan a Last Minute Trip to YosemitePlanning a last minute trip to Yosemite? We’ve got you covered with the best places to stay, shop and play while you’re in Yosemite and Mariposa County.Read More
- Curry VillageLocated right below Half Dome and Glacier Point, Half Dome Village (formerly known as Curry Village) is the largest lodging facility in Yosemite Valley. Half Dome Village is the perfect place for families to eat, sleep and recuperate before heading back out on the trail in Yosemite National Park.Read More
- Romantic Ideas in Yosemite for Valentine’s DayYosemite Mariposa County is a perfect destination for Valentine's Day. Yosemite National Park and the surrounding areas are filled with majestic views that will help you create unforgettable memories.Read More
- Budget Travel to YosemiteOne of the best thing about Yosemite is that you can experience majestic scenery on either a backpacker budget or enjoy all the finer things in life in four-star luxury.Read More