Co-op Advertising Opportunities
The Tourism Bureau uses its buying power to contract with print, radio, digital, and other media and then offers opportunities for lodging properties to participate in advertising opportunities that they would not normally be able to afford on their own. YMCTB pays 20 – 35% of the space plus design costs and divides the remaining costs between the co-op partners.
For instance, a full-page ad in a major lifestyle magazine could run $10,000 per issue. If there are four co-op partners, the cost per partner would only be $2,000.
- Bay Area News Group (BANG) – September (full-page ad + mention + photo)
- Climbing Magazine – September (full-page ad)
- Conde Nast Traveler – November (full-page ad)
- SFGate – September (native advertising article: quotes + photo)
- Los Angeles Magazine – Travel Section – September (full-page ad + mention)
- Orange Coast Magazine – Travel Section – September (full-page ad + mention)
- Pasadena Magazine – Travel Section – September (full-page ad + mention)
- Sactown – Travel Section – October (full-page ad + mention)
- Yosemite Journal – Annual (full-page ad)
For more information, including pricing, due dates, etc. click HERE.