Articles that focus specifically on lodging options and/or lodging destinations.
*** If one of the sub-categories is checked, also check this.
- Connecting with Kumbaya: Lodging where Friendship FlowsOne of travel’s true rewards is relaxing with friends, old and new, as you’re living your vacation dream. When you’re on a shared journey to a place as naturally appealing […]Read More
- Country Quiet: Rural Stays in Mariposa CountyThere’s serenity to be had and nature to be explored. Here are some country-quiet stays where the lodging is the destination.Read More
- Where The Wild Dreams Are: Kid-Friendly Lodging in Yosemite Mariposa CountyYosemite Mariposa County shines as nature’s playground. There’s plenty of room for the kids to shake their sillies out.Read More
- A Woof Overhead: Dog-Friendly Lodging in Yosemite Mariposa Countydog-friendly accommodations can be found throughout Yosemite Mariposa County. Whether you and your sidekick want to walk a pet-approved trail in Yosemite Valley, play fetch in Lake McClure or explore the surrounding National Forests, there’s a pup paradise waiting just around the next turn.Read More
- Welcome Back: The Return of the Yosemite Bed & BreakfastTreat yourself to the welcoming charm of a bed and breakfast in Yosemite Mariposa County. With friendly and knowledgeable local hosts, and like-minded travelers to share stories and recommendations, it's an ideal way to enrich your trip. Here is an introduction to some of the great bed and breakfast experiences in this county.Read More
- H2O Hotels: Lodging Near Water in Yosemite Mariposa CountyFind flow with lodging near water in Yosemite Mariposa County. Enjoy the relaxing sounds of a river tumbling by outside your bedroom window, or wake up to the view across a serene mountain lake from your home away from home. Let us introduce you to a few places to stay in Yosemite Mariposa County where flow is only a few steps away.Read More
- Parkas to Poppies: Winter Meets Spring in Yosemite Mariposa CountyThe transition from winter to spring in Yosemite Mariposa county is a magical time that combines the quiet and beauty of winter with the warmth and freshness of spring. Plan a trip to Yosemite Mariposa County and discover the magic for yourself.Read More
- The Getaway You’re Dreaming of is in Yosemite Mariposa CountyTime to explore a dream weekend getaway that's easy to get to, and yet far from the daily routine. Discover all that Yosemite Mariposa County has to offer.Read More
- Five New Things Coming to Yosemite Mariposa County in 2023In a destination as timeless as Yosemite Mariposa County, it may seem on the surface that there wouldn’t be too much new to expect for returning visitors in 2023. But just like the landscape, Yosemite is ever-changing and always provides something new to experience.Read More
- Holiday Stays in Yosemite Mariposa CountyYosemite Mariposa County for the holidays is sparkling and bright. It’s snowtime at higher elevations with winter recreation on the itinerary and snow-capped scenery on the horizon. Rolling down all-season highways to Sierra Gold Country, you can celebrate below the snowline with all the trimmings of the season on full display.Read More